1. AdmissionMaster of Arts (English) (MEG) course is offered in both January and July sessions of IGNOU. The aim of the Master's Degree in English (MEG) Programme is to give the learners a sound understanding of English literature and also other literatures such as, American, Canadian, Australian, Indian English and other New Literatures. The learners would develop an understanding of English and other literatures of their choice in their proper historico-critical perspectives. A good knowledge of reading comprehension and writing skills would be a pre-requisite for this programme.
2. Eligibility:Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.
3. Duration:Minimum Duration: 2 years
Maximum Duration: 5years
Medium of Instruction: English
4. Fees:Rs.3700/- (First year)
5. Contact Information:Program Co-ordinator: Ms. Mridula Rashmi Kundo
Phone Number: 011-29572772
Name of School: SOH